- Human Resource Services
- Current Employees
- Departmental Processing
- Address Label Request
- Benefits & Wellness
- Employee Development
- Exiting Employee Process
- H-1B Visa Information
- HR Data Resource Information
- HR/Payroll Forms
- Modified Duty/Worker's Comp
- New Employee Orientation
- PAF Processing & PS Information
- PeopleSoft Security Access
- Performance Management System
- Recruiting and Position Management
- Student Workshops
- Prospective Employees
- Exiting Employees
- Policies & Procedures
- University of Missouri System Human Resources
- Affirmative Action
- Americans with Disabilities
- Sexual Harassment
- UM Policies
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Title IX - Non-Discrimination of Students
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on African-American Recruitment and Retention (CACAARR)
|Direct Deposit Changes Temporarily Unavailable on myHR|
Employees will not be able to change their direct deposit information in MyHR until some updates are made in a couple months.
If you need to change your direct deposit you will need to complete the direct deposit form and attach a voided check and bring it to the HRSAADI office at 113 Centennial hall to be manually updated.
New Hires and Rehires will be able to enter their direct deposit information in the onboarding information they are e-mailed.
HRSAADI publishes a monthly newsletter to keep employees up to date on different human resource, diversity and inclusion, policies and procedures, and other employee relations news. The newsletter is posted here each month.
Older additions will be kept available for employees to refer back. If you have a suggestion or a topic you would like to see in the news letter please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.