- Human Resource Services
- Current Employees
- Departmental Processing
- Address Label Request
- Benefits & Wellness
- Employee Development
- Exiting Employee Process
- H-1B Visa Information
- HR Data Resource Information
- HR/Payroll Forms
- Modified Duty/Worker's Comp
- New Employee Orientation
- PAF Processing & PS Information
- PeopleSoft Security Access
- Performance Management System
- Recruiting and Position Management
- Student Workshops
- Prospective Employees
- Exiting Employees
- Policies & Procedures
- University of Missouri System Human Resources
- Affirmative Action
- Americans with Disabilities
- Sexual Harassment
- UM Policies
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Title IX - Non-Discrimination of Students
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on African-American Recruitment and Retention (CACAARR)
We are excited to annouce our new hrconnection blog! There is a link to the blog in the quick links side menu. This blog is a quick and easy way for the HRSAADI department to get information out to university employees. Please be sure to check out the blog to get updates and information about benefits, payroll, training, and wellness.
|Direct Deposit Changes Temporarily Unavailable on myHR|
Employees will not be able to change their direct deposit information in MyHR until some updates are made in a couple months.
If you need to change your direct deposit you will need to complete the direct deposit form and attach a voided check and bring it to the HRSAADI office at 113 Centennial hall to be manually updated.
New Hires and Rehires will be able to enter their direct deposit information in the onboarding information they are e-mailed.